Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bowling

We all went bowling with Dan and Kerri, their kids, and Uncle Spencer. The kids loved it (even if there were giant divots where they slammed the ball into the lane. Tyler started off a little slow, as in he threw the ball so slowly it actually stopped, but he picked up on it quick and was soon throwing strikes.

The opportunity to bowl a perfect game was over as soon as everyone threw their first ball, but we all had a great time.

p.s. Jake, Adam, and Steve--any time you want to relive the glory days of bowling class at Ricks and challenge me to a game, I'm ready.




Adam posted a comment wanting to know what I bowled that night.  I don't remember the exact score, but I trailed most of the game.  I had to bowl two strikes and a 9 in the final frame to take the final lead and win.  I think I finished at about 120.  I must admit that part of the problem was the fear in the back of my mind that while I was throwing the ball, one of my children was cramming their hand down the ball return.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!! You guys have such a cute family!! !

Adam said...

Now wait just a minute! You can't go calling us out without posting your score! What did you bowl, a 107? Bring it!